POLICE TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT
Departmental DT Instructor Certification Course in SOUTH CAROLINA
SURFSIDE BEACH POLICE DEPARTMENT presents
Controlled F.O.R.C.E. Level 1 & 2 Arrest Control and Defensive Tactics
Date / Time: November 5-8, 2012 / 9:00am – 5:00pm
Location: Surfside Beach Fire Department, 810 1st Avenue North, Surfside Beach, SC 29575
Course Description: This 32-Hour Train-the-Trainer Level course is taught with the Controlled F.O.R.C.E. Training System. Course covers 10 Departmental Instructor Certification categories in Arrest Control and Defensive Tactics.
Approvals: APPROVED FOR CLEE CREDIT
- Mechanical Advantage Control Holds™ (M.A.C.H.)
- M.A.C.H. Takedowns & Handcuff Positioning
- M.A.C.H. Team Arrest Tactics
- M.A.C.H. Baton Subject Control
- In-Holster Weapon Retention
- Hand-to-Hand Protection / Disruption
- Baton Protection / Disruption
- Knife Awareness and Knife Defense
- Ground Defense and Ground Escapes
- Out-of-Holster Weapon Retention and Weapon Disarms
This course is open to Law Enforcement personnel only.
Call Controlled F.O.R.C.E. at 630-365-1700 for additional information.