Departmental DT Instructor Certification Course in MICHIGAN
PORTAGE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY presents
Controlled F.O.R.C.E. Level 3 Combative Counter Measures
Date / Time: October 1-5, 2012 / 9:00am – 5:00pm
Location: Portage Central High School, 8135 S Westnedge, Portage, MI 49002
Course Description: This Train-the-Trainer Level course is taught with the Controlled F.O.R.C.E. Training System. Course is designed to flow with Levels 1 & 2 as the use of force levels escalate and de-escalate throughout a given situation. Level 3 concentrates on officer survival in close quarters situations that continue beyond the initial attack, or in any situation that elevates above a passive level of resistance.
Approvals: MCOLES Approved for 302 Funding / 40 Hours In-Service Training / MCOLES #4759
Pre-Requisite: Must have Current Level 1 & 2 Departmental Instructor Certification
- Level 1 & 2 Instructor Re-Certification with Updates/Options
- Advanced Subject Control with M.A.C.H. 6-10 and Reverse M.A.C.H. 1-5
- Strikes / Counter Strikes (Continuous Drilling)
- Hand Control Tactics
- Baton Control Tactics
- Advanced Ground Defense and Escapes
- Choke Holds and Headlock Escapes
- Comprehensive Scenario-Based Close Quarters Survival Training
This course is open to Law Enforcement personnel only.
For additional information contact Amy Jendruczek at 630-365-1700 or email@example.com.