POLICE TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT
Departmental DT Instructor Certification Course in MINNESOTA
BENTON COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE presents
Controlled F.O.R.C.E. Level 1 & 2 Arrest Control and Defensive Tactics
Date / Time: Sep 30 - Oct 3, 2013 / 9:00am – 5:00pm
Location: Benton County Sheriff's Office Jail; 581 Highway NE, Foley, MN 56329
Course Description: This 32-Hour Train-the-Trainer Level course is taught with the Controlled F.O.R.C.E. Training System. Course covers 10 Departmental Instructor Certification categories in Arrest Control and Defensive Tactics.
Approvals: MINNESOTA POST APROVED Level 1 #10050-0005 (16 HRS) Level 2 #10050-0006 (16 HRS)
- Mechanical Advantage Control Holds™ (M.A.C.H.)
- M.A.C.H. Takedowns & Handcuff Positioning
- M.A.C.H. Team Arrest Tactics
- M.A.C.H. Baton Subject Control
- In-Holster Weapon Retention
- Hand-to-Hand Protection / Disruption
- Baton Protection / Disruption
- Knife Awareness and Knife Defense
- Ground Defense and Ground Escapes
- Out-of-Holster Weapon Retention and Weapon Disarms
This course is open to Law Enforcement personnel only.
Call Controlled F.O.R.C.E. at 630-365-1700 for additional information.