Departmental DT Instructor Certification Course in OHIO
Canton Police Department presents
Controlled F.O.R.C.E. Level 3 Combative Counter Measures
Date / Time: April 24 - 28, 2017 / 9:00am – 5:00pm
Location: Canton Police Department - 1411 Cherry Ave SE - Canton, OH 44707
Course Description: This Train-the-Trainer Level course is taught with the Controlled F.O.R.C.E. Training System. Course is designed to flow with Levels 1 and 2 as the use of force levels escalate and de-escalate throughout a given situation. Level 3 concentrates on officer survival in close quarters situations that continue beyond the initial attack, or in any situation that elevates above a passive level of resistance.
Approvals: United States National Standards of Training Association (U.S.N.S.T.A.) Approved Course
Pre-Requisite: Must have Current Level 1 & 2 Departmental Instructor Certification
- Level 1 & 2 Instructor Re-Certification with Updates/Options
- Advanced Subject Control with M.A.C.H. 6-10 and Reverse M.A.C.H. 1-5
- Strikes / Counter Strikes (Continuous Drilling)
- Hand Control Tactics
- Baton Control Tactics
- Advanced Ground Defense and Escapes
- Choke Holds and Headlock Escapes
- Comprehensive Scenario-Based Close Quarters Survival Training
This course is open to Law Enforcement personnel only.
Call Controlled F.O.R.C.E. at 630-365-1700 for additional information.