POLICE TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT
Departmental DT Instructor Certification Course in Minnesota
Benton County Sheriff's Office presents
Controlled F.O.R.C.E. Level 1 & 2 Arrest Control and Defensive Tactics
Date / Time: April 3 – 6, 2017; 9:00am – 5:00pm
Location: Benton County Sheriff's Office Jail; 581 Hwy 23 NE Foley, MN 56329
Course Description: This 32-Hour Train-the-Trainer Level course is taught with the Controlled F.O.R.C.E. Training System. Course covers 10 Departmental Instructor Certification categories in Arrest Control and Defensive Tactics.
Approvals: Minnesota POST Approved Course: Level 1 MN POST Course # 10050-0008 (16 Hrs)
Level 2 MN POST Course # 10050-0009 (16 Hrs)
- Mechanical Advantage Control Holds™ (M.A.C.H.)
- M.A.C.H. Takedowns & Handcuff Positioning
- M.A.C.H. Team Arrest Tactics
- M.A.C.H. Baton Subject Control
- In-Holster Weapon Retention
- Hand-to-Hand Protection / Disruption
- Baton Protection / Disruption
- Knife Awareness and Knife Defense
- Ground Defense and Ground Escapes
- Out-of-Holster Weapon Retention and Weapon Disarms
This course is open to Law Enforcement personnel only.
For additional information contact Controlled F.O.R.C.E. at 630-365-1700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.