POLICE TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT
Departmental DT Instructor Certification Course in PENNSYLVANIA
UPPER ALLEN TOWNSHIP POLICE presents
Controlled F.O.R.C.E. Level 1 & 2 Arrest Control and Defensive Tactics
Date / Time: February 11-14, 2013 / 9:00am – 5:00pm
Location: Upper Allen TWP Police Department, 100 Gettysburg Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
Course Description: This 32-Hour Train-the-Trainer Level course is taught with the Controlled F.O.R.C.E. Training System. Course covers 10 Departmental Instructor Certification categories in Arrest Control and Defensive Tactics.
Approvals: U.S.N.S.T.A. Approved Program
- Mechanical Advantage Control Holds™ (M.A.C.H.)
- M.A.C.H. Takedowns & Handcuff Positioning
- M.A.C.H. Team Arrest Tactics
- M.A.C.H. Baton Subject Control
- In-Holster Weapon Retention
- Hand-to-Hand Protection / Disruption
- Baton Protection / Disruption
- Knife Awareness and Knife Defense
- Ground Defense and Ground Escapes
- Out-of-Holster Weapon Retention and Weapon Disarms
This course is open to Law Enforcement personnel only.
For additional information contact Sarah Dunlop at 630-365-1700 or email@example.com.